Use this form to find out if you can apply for a Scottish Welfare Fund Award
There are three types of Scottish Welfare Fund grants:
- Disaster Crisis Grant - if a sudden event causes damage or destruction to property/possessions, e.g. flood or fire.
- Emergency Crisis Grant - if a sudden event needs immediate action, e.g. you lose all your money or an unexpected expense has arisen.
- Community Care Grant - to help you or someone you care for to start to live, or to carry on living, a settled life in the community.
What information you will need to complete the application:
- Your correct National Insurance number.
- The date of your next Benefit payment.
Start a new application.
Continue with a saved application
You will need the Reference and Password from the saved application.